After having spent over ten years as an ordained Protestant Pastor, Peter came in to the Catholic Church with a fresh enthusiasm for the beauty, goodness and truth found in the Holy Catholic Church.
Interested in Peter for your event?
About Peter Pellicaan
Peter is currently the Private Secretary to Archbishop Mark Coleridge and lives in Brisbane with his wife Leone, and their five children, Jesse, Eve, Joseph, Lucy and Jordan. Peter has a Bachelor of Ministries, a Graduate Diploma in Teaching and Learning, a Masters in Learning and Development with a specialisation in Educational Leadership and is a Ph.D Candidate at the University of Notre Dame, researching a biblical theology of confirmation.
Photo: Emilie Ng
Presentations (45 – 120mins)
- The Sexual Devolution: How love became lust… and how the Church can change it back!
- Why a Protestant Pastor become Catholic
- Apologetics: Why be Catholic
- Apologetics: Reasons to believe: in God, in his Son, and his Holy Catholic and Apostolic
- The Holy Spirit: A biblical understanding of the Holy Spirit, and how He will empower
- The Eucharist: Why is this the source and summit of the Christian life
- The Imitation of Christ: What does it mean to live as Christ to this world?
- Evangelisation: Why the Church exists for it’s non-members, and how it can reach the world with the Joy of the gospel.
- The whole truth: Why I resigned as a Protestant minister to be confirmed Catholic
- Humanae Vitae/Theology of the Body: How Catholic moral teaching can liberate you
- Scripture for Catholics: What is the grand story of the Bible, and why should Catholics
- Virtue and Vice: Overcoming Temptation
- Confession: How it can change your life